Victor Dolidze - State Minister of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration
Date of Birth: 04.07.1973
1996-1997various positions at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1997-1998 - Deputy Head of NATO Division of the Military–Political Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1998-2000 - Head of the Bilateral Relations Division of the Military–Political Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 2000-2001 - Counsellor,Embassy of Georgia in Kingdom of Belgium, kingdom of Netherlands and Grand Duchy of Luxembourg; Member of Mission of Georgia to NATO.
- 2001-2004 - Counsellor in Political Affairs, Mission of Georgia to NATO(Brussels, Belgium)
- 2004-2005 - Director of the International Security Department, National Security Council of Georgia.
- 2005-2009 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Republic of Austria and the Republic of Hungary.The Permanent Representative to OSCE and other International Organizations in Vienna (Austria).
During the professional career Mr. Viktor Dolidze was actively involved in the activities of the Security Committee ofOSCE. In 2007 he led the directions of Police issuesat the Security Committee. In August 2008 he actively presented the Interests of Georgia to OSCE and the number of Military Observers were increased in the conflict zone.
While working to NATO he was a member of the Political, Military-Political, Scientific, Civil Defense Planning Committees andEconomic Directorate.
2009-2016 - A member of the political team of IrakliAlasania. Founder and board member of "Free Democrats".
2010-2012 - elected member of the forth convocation of Tbilisi City Assembly.
2012-2016 - elected Member of the Parliament of Georgia, from 2012 till April, 2015 Chairman of the Committee on European Integration, From March 2015 Co-President of the Eastern Partnership, EURONEST Parliamentary Assembly.
- 1990-1995 Tbilisi State University. Faculty of the International Law and International Relations.
- 1997 NATO Defense Collage (Rome, Italy)
- 1998 Swedish National Defense Collage
- 1999 the Defense Resources Management Institute (Monterey, California, USA).
- 2004 George C. Marshall European Center of Security Studies (Garmisch, Germany)
Languages: Georgian (native) English, Russian, French
Family Status: Married to Tamar Giorgadze